- Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, virtual interfaces,...
- Scan the IP range you like, from 1 IP to the whole IPv4 address space!
- Scan your local network with ARP packets
- Scan public IP network ranges with Ping / SMB / mDNS packets
- Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname and vendor associated
- Hostname resolution: DNS, mDNS (Apple devices) and SMB more...
Version 3.0 (2.3):
Note: The demo version is currently at 2.3. The version available for purchase is 3.0.
- Minimum OS X version is now OS X 10.7 running on a 64-bit Intel processor (commercial version)
- Scan public networks, not only the local one: Internet, HTTP servers, VPN networks ...
- Export results in CSV files in a custom folder
- Total more...
- OS X 10.7 or later (commercial)
- OS X 10.6 or later, Intel32 (demo)