KoriBlast can be used for:
- Full genome & proteome comparisons
- Microarray reannotations
- Taxonomy & phylogenetic analyses more...
- Added a new Biological Classification Overview viewer enabling the global analysis of annotated hits. The viewer is designed to get a general overview of functional (Enzyme, GeneOntology, InterPro) and taxonomy content of NGS data sets.
- Added nn enhanced data management system to handle the analysis of larger set of sequences.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- 64-bit processor
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6