KoriBlast is a powerful graphical software for conducting large scale exploration of biological sequence databanks and related information - functional, taxonomy, pathways, mutations, etc. With an easy-to-use workflow engine and a unified set of data viewers, the KoriBlast platform makes databanks exploration accessible to every life science researcher. KoriBlast is available in a fully functional trial version, which you can try for two weeks.
KoriBlast can be used for:
- Full genome & proteome comparisons
- Microarray reannotations
- Taxonomy & phylogenetic analyses
- Pathways explorations
- Functional more...
- Added a new Biological Classification Overview viewer enabling the global analysis of annotated hits. The viewer is designed to get a general overview of functional (Enzyme, GeneOntology, InterPro) and taxonomy content of NGS data sets.
- Added nn enhanced data management system to handle the analysis of larger set of sequences.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- 64-bit processor
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software