- In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
- You can output to multiple devices at the same time.
- You can quickly change the sample rate from the main screen
- Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as it's volume*
- AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth, etc. more...
- Add in 'rate app' button: The star icon links to the Mac App store to encourage ratings
- Return of the 'old' icon: Prefs screen now allows the previous icon to be used in the menu bar. By popular demand apparently.
- Minor updates: Couple of UI updates
- OS X 10.7 or later