- In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
- You can output to multiple devices at the same time.
- You can quickly change the sample rate from the main screen
- Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as it's volume*
- AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth, etc. more...
Version 2.24.7 (112):
- Less aggressive hardware update methods: Some XBMC clients with AirPlay support turned on seem to be constantly (and erroneously?) updating their available datasources which in turn makes AudioSwitcher refresh it's internal hardware list. These methods has now been reworked to ignore devices that are extant between these updates.
- OS X 10.7 or later