darktable is an Open-Source photography workflow application and RAW developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable light table, and enables you to develop RAW images and enhance them.
- A lot of cleanup was done to allow larger images to be handled by darktable without crashing as often
- A significant effort has been made to cleanup some of our code, fixing a lot of minor memory leaks and some corner case bugs in the process
- A bunch of masks corner cases fixed
- Tonecurve no longer clamps the gamut
- Assorted TIFF reader/writer more...