Check if your application is properly signed before submitting it to the App Store or publishing it elsewhere, or if the application you downloaded has been tampered with.
For your convenience, RB App Checker Lite also publishes a Service (right-click on any application in the Finder) and has more...
- Officially supported on OS X 10.9.
- Now opens and checks .ipa bundles.
- Opening packages (like .xcarchives) that contain applications now works properly, showing the package icon and path.
- More and better help and credits text, now with active popups.
- Library licenses have been included in the credits.
- New interrupt/redo scan more...
- OS X 10.7 or later