SnapGene offers the fastest and easiest way to plan, visualize, and document your molecular biology procedures. The streamlined interface supports a range of cloning and PCR manipulations. Thanks to SnapGene Viewer, the files can be shared with colleagues around the world.
SnapGene costs $695 for single permanent license for academic use. Pricing varies with usage, license type, and the number of seats, as can be seen here.
- Added MW markers from Lonza.
- Added the "SoloPack Gold" transformation strain.
- Improved support for floating licenses.
- Updated the common features database.
- Made various textual enhancements.
- Fixed an issue that prevented opening some files created with earlier versions.
- Enabled edited GenBank more...
- OS X 10.7 or later