iTrace automatically converts the rough Bitmaps to smooth and beautiful vector images. It is fast, simple and accurate. If you are searching a software to enlarge the old icon to fit the retina display, try this. If you want to scan the bitmap font to vector, this is exactly what you need. And when you try to trace your photos, you'll find it is a very fun and cool effect.
Supported input format: PNG, JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF. Output format: SVG, PDF, PNG, JPG.
- Automatically re-trace the image every time you change the settings.
- Configurable path tolerance: how smooth the final image would you like. more...
- Improved the tracing algorithm, better than previous version.
- New option: use 2 colors only.
- Block edit: now you can select unwanted blocks and delete. In 2 colors mode, you are allowed to delete black or white objects by one click.
- Node edit: select block, then you can move the position of node or its control point.
- Improved the display for transparency image.
- New icon.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software