Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Frank DeLoupe, your new color-picking friend.
With Frank you can pick any color, anywhere on your screen and then:
- The USUAL: copy paste the value from the clipboard to your editor of choice
- The COOL: have it right into Photoshop with no extra effort
- 8x Loupe so you actually see what you're picking
- Unobtrusive menu bar presence and automatic launch at login so he's there when you need him
- System-wide Hotkey to perfectly match your workflow
- Click to pick Foreground color or Alt (â¥) Click to pick more...
- Even more code formats:
- HSB for NSColor and UIColor
- Generic RGB
- Generic HSB
- Spacebar now properly works when moving and selecting from your keyboard.
- More detail in floating point values.
- OS X 10.7 or later