EDL-X groups all video and audio clips into as few tracks as possible. Each video track gets its own EDL, with synch audio in the same EDL.
EDL X features flexible Source Reel Name handling:
- Source names can be read directly from the QuickTime files used in the project.
- Alternatively, media file names, or full file paths can be used.
- Source names can be made to conform to strict more...
- multicam clips no longer ignored
- prevents a crash when displaying the source table
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Requires Final Cut Pro X to export your edited project as XML files