CursorSense is the only application that adjusts the cursor acceleration and sensitivity. By adjusting both values, you can move the cursor just like you move your hand. All mice and trackpads are supported.
- For Designers: Setting acceleration to 0 will make the cursor movement flat. This is good for drawing, but the cursor will move extremely slow. You will need to increase the sensitivity.
- For Windows Users: Many users who have a long experience in using Windows cannot get used to the cursor movement on the Mac. One reason might be that Windows uses sensitivity to more...
- Added the software update notification functionality
- Now takes over the cursor speed from SteerMouse 4 when a new device is added
- Addressed internet security messages
- Problem solved where updaters would not apply until re-login
- Slightly improved user interface
- OS X 10.6 or later