Spectrum is an app for easily and intuitively creating beautiful color schemes. Inspired by principles of color theory, Spectrum allows you to:
- Create color schemes based on harmony rules
- Instantly explore tints and shades for a given color to fine tune the palette
- Automatically create color schemes from a photograph - great for inspirations
- Organize your palettes and create a searchable collection of color schemes
- Capture color from your screen using the built-in color picker tool
- Export your color schemes to CSS and ASE (for use in Adobe's Creative Suite) more...
- You can now select multiple palettes for export (either combined or individually)
- You can now manually arranging palettes in the library
- Support for backing up and restoring the entire library
- Improved compatibility with Spectrum for iOS
- Minor design tweaks
- Fixed a bug which could produce inadvertent palette color changes more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software