SnapperHead is a handy little application that sends screenshots to people who enter your IP address into a Web browser. Simply launch SnapperHead, then send a friend your IP address (it is shown on the SnapperHead window under "Snaps Served"). When they type that Internet address into the location field of a Web browser (you know, where you usually type in "http://www.macupdate.com"), they will be sent, as an image in their browser, a picture of your screen.
- Fixed bug causing insane CPU usage
- All SnapperTags now work correctly under newer versions of OS X.
- Multiple simultaneous connnections.
- Snapshots are now sent more efficiently.
- Fixed various crashes and other bugs.
RequirementsMacOS 8.5.1 or later, CarbonLib 1.2.5 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software