mp3TrueEdit is the fast and easy way to edit your MP3 files without any audio-quality loss or file corruption. mp3TrueEdit does not need to decompress and recompress MP3 audio in order to edit it so there is no degradation in quality when saving MP3 files. It is also designed to prevent any invalid or corrupt audio from being generated when joining or splitting MP3 files so you are not limited to where you can make your edits. Also includes an optional direct MP3 file-recording function which requires a separate download of the LAME encoder.
A free fully functional 15 day trial is also available from the 'Help | more...
Note: The demo version is currently at 2.1.2. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is 2.1.4.
- Fixed VU meter lights
- Fixed playback on multi-channel audio interfaces
- Fixed Track edit shortcuts keys on Mac OS X:
- (Track start=Opt+R, Track end=Opt-K, Track split=Opt+P, Delete track=Opt+D)
- Fixed a more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later (purchase)
- OS X 10.6 or later (demo)