mp3TrueEdit is the fast and easy way to edit your MP3 files without any audio-quality loss or file corruption. mp3TrueEdit does not need to decompress and recompress MP3 audio in order to edit it so there is no degradation in quality when saving MP3 files. It is also designed to prevent any invalid or corrupt audio from being generated when joining or splitting MP3 files so you are not limited to where you can make your edits. Also includes an optional direct MP3 file-recording function which requires a separate download of the LAME encoder.
A free fully functional 15 day trial is also available from the 'Help | more...
- Added popup guides to introduce new features.
- Added playback pitch and tempo adjustment controls (for playback only - not saved).
- Added playback volume level control.
- Improved 'scrubbing' of audio during playback.
- Improved playback and recording robustness.
- Fixed inaccurate metadata when exporting some CBR or VBR files. more...
- OS X 10.6 or later