Repo is a Git client for your Mac. It allows you to:
- Tear-off commit window, Keep your commit window handy as you develop.
- Push changes to remotes
- Discard changes, ignore files, show files in Finder
- Searchable history. Search by comment, committer
- Compare revisions
- Checkout a revision
- Auto-discovers repositories. Repo automatically discovers and indexes all the repositories on your disks
- Repository state tracking. Prefer to do something from the command-line, no problem. more...
- Improved user experience for checking out remote branches, remote branches are now listed under the checkout command
- Added instructional text for certain commands
- User experience enhancements
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later