Ever wonder where all your time is spent during the day? Let TaskLog help you find out. Type in what you're working on, and TaskLog will time it for you. TaskLog is always available in your menu bar, and will get out of your way while you work. When your task a done, a single click is all it takes to finish it. Spend less time tracking your time, and more time doing your work.
View daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly reports. Export to CSV, or copy to the clipboard for easy pasting into documents or email. Full-text search to easily locate only the tasks you're interested in. more...
- OS X 10.9 bug fixes
- Fixed a bug which caused tasks to not appear in the Task Log window (10.9 only)
- Fixed an icky redraw error when finishing a timer (10.9 only)
- Fixed a bug which caused the task edit field to not get the focus when using hotkeys when the TaskLog window is open
- Added a way to clear the Recent Tasks menu
- Made it an option to blink paused tasks in the more...
- OS X 10.7 or later