Easy setup - just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save. The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock, or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag-and-drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd more...
- Fixes potential crash when resizing listing columns
- Fixes to alias handling behavior when running on OS X 10.10 and later
- Works around a bug in OS X 10.10 with files dropped onto FTP Aliases
- Smoothed time remaining calculation
- Fixes to UI misplacement on OS X 10.5 and 10.6
- Fixes missing Dock icon on OS X 10.5
- German more...
- OS X 10.5 or later