- Mount images in the following supported formats: *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.iso, *.isz, *.mds/*.mdf, *.mdx, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.dmg, *.vhd.
- Use the list of mounted devices with images of all formats in Finder under Devices category
- View history list of recently mounted images
- Make use of system hotkeys for mounting and ejecting
- Use Autostart and Automount options
- Get automatic notifications about updates
- Set DVD more...
- Improved localization (French, German, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian);
- Ability to choose the way of showing application icons (menu bar, Dock or both);
- Prevention of ejecting virtual devices after quitting the application (except quitting via the Dock);
- Default selection of last mounted device for Eject more...
- OS X 10.6 or later