Hopper Disassembler is a binary disassembler, decompiler, and debugger for 32-bit and 64-bit executables.
This tool will let you disassemble any binary you want, and provide you all the information about its content, like imported symbols, or the control flow graph! Hopper can retrieve procedural information about the disassembled code like the stack variables, and lets you name all the objects you want.
Hopper is able to transform the assembly language into a pseudo-code that is easier to understand! You can use its internal Python scripting engine to analyze binaries the way you want (this feature works more...
- Adds a way to navigate through labels in the decompiled pseudo-code
- Adds a way to navigate through methods, in the decompiler
- Fixes some pointer analysis of some static C++ methods
- Handles a new ARM Switch / Case construct
- Lowers the amount of needed memory
- Fixes some little issues
- OS X 10.7 or later