This tool will let you disassemble any binary you want, and provide you all the information about its content, like imported symbols, or the control flow graph! Hopper can retrieve procedural information about the disassembled code like the stack variables, and lets you name all the objects you want.
Hopper is able to transform the assembly language into a pseudo-code that is easier to understand! You can use its internal Python scripting engine to analyze binaries the way you want (this feature works more...
- Fixed a disassembly issue of the ARM CBZ/CBNZ instructions.
- Fixed a decompilation issue of instructions that use the carry flag on ARM.
- Added access to the XREFs from the SDK.
- Added a toolbar's button for the debugger.
- Added some preliminary documentation in the SDK archive.
- OS X 10.7 or later