CorsixTH aims to reimplement the game engine of Theme Hospital, and be able to load the original game data files. This means that you will need a purchased copy of Theme Hospital, or a copy of the demo, in order to use CorsixTH. After most of the original engine has been reimplemented in open source code, the project will serve as a base from which extensions and improvements to the original game can be made.
- Fix: Patients were not fully diagnosed according to settings in the policy screen.
- Fix: The game now handles a player trying to cheat into an earthquake on levels 1-4.
- Fix: It was not possible to sell equipment in rooms if you had a negative balance.
- Fix: Handymen could not be placed inside rooms.
- Fix: Handymen would get called to clean more...
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Original Theme Hospital game files.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software