OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the easiest way to access your OneDrive from your Mac. When you install OneDrive, a OneDrive folder is created on your computer. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers and OneDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated.
- Access your OneDrive right from the Finder - photos, documents, and all your other important files.
- Quickly add new files to OneDrive by dragging them to the more...
- *Boom* It’s done. You can now sync your OneDrive for Business files. If you are new to OneDrive, just sign in with your email address, or if you are already syncing a personal account, go into preferences and select "Add an Account."
- You now get a notification when someone shares a file with you, and when they edit a shared file.
- We’ve heard you, the more...
- OS X 10.9 or later