Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence (Jabber Video) is an application that extends the reach of telepresence. Jabber Video works with a compatible PC or Mac and a webcam or Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera to provide high-definition video communications to more people, on more devices, from more places. Jabber Video can connect to telepresence systems, resulting in a wider community of colleagues, partners, and business customers.
Note:For a quote on a product license, please contact Cisco.
The following issues were found in previous releases and were resolved in 4.4:
- 01 Page 1 of 6O open issues
- Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence Release Notes (4.4) Page 2 of 6
- Identifier Description
- Improved reliability of ICE when using TCP relay.
- Cease bandwidth adaptation when no quality improvement results.
- Fixed typographical error in "Unable to more...
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (Cisco TMS) 12.6 or later
- Cisco Video Communication Server (Cisco VCS) X5.2 or later
- X6.0 or later for ICE support
- X6.1 or later for NTLM support
- IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless). At least 24 kb/s is required for an audio connection. For a video connection, the recommended minimum is 128 kb/s.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software