In the modern age, we are faced with the increasing digitalization of our lives. One effect of that is the huge volume of files we create, download, and received every day. Many of these are time-sensitive, such things as draft reports, news articles, digital receipts, invoices, coupons, event invitations, etc, are no longer useful after a specific date, and if they remain on your storage, they take up your storage space, clutters up your folders, and makes finding something useful among them close to impossible.
autoExpire will help more...
- OS 10.7 - OS 10.9 compatible version
- new option added: "Do not process file folders"
- new tip alert related to "Do not process file folders"
- new menu item added "Reset all alerts"
- more by dragonBTV updated