Note: emesene is written in Python and uses the PyGTK toolkit to provide a GUI. For more information on this port see the emesene wiki.
- New in-development QQ backend and session through libwebqq (Xiang Wang).
- Updated SleekXMPP for XMPP backend.
- Fixed msn transfers.
- Improved msn endpoints handling.
- Fixed messages not being received or rendered with weird fonts.
- Added infrastructure for allowing plugins to hook into events (at the moment only send and receive message more...
- Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later