iBackup Viewer manages to extract information from iPhone / iPad backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, Web visits, website bookmarks, photos, and iPhone Apps.
How does it work? iTunes backs up iPhone and iPad contents into unreadable database and files. This makes it difficult to get necessary information for the backed up files. iBackup Viewer loads and parses the iPhone backups, extracts those useful data, and converts them to a readable format for viewing.
* iBackup Viewer also supports to extract data of encrypted backups.
What can more...
- Fixes problem of becoming frozen on 10.9.4 while loading photos.
- Fixes crash problems while loading iOS apps.
- Fixes displaying error of current selected backup in status bar.
- Various changes and improvements.