BetterCalc is designed to solve complex mathematical expressions, and handles parentheses and scientific functions with ease. BetterCalc allows expressions to contain comments, and features a panel which allows for the defining and redefining of numerical or expression variables. These variables can then be accessed in the expression through their text-based names. Changes to the variable values will instantly cause the total to update. BetterCalc also features a unique feature called Expression Shortcuts. These are user-defined shortcuts that correspond to numerical values or expressions, or even expressions containing other shortcuts.
New in version 4.2:
- The application has been rewritten, resulting in greater speed and improved stability.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X version 10.2.
- Improved interface.
- The main window correctly remembers the status of the variable and scientific panels
- Support for Services has been added.
- Real-time resizing has been disabled to speed up the application on lower-end more...
RequirementsMac OS X
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software