Cloak is a service for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad that keeps you safe when you're connected to public wireless networks like those found at coffee shops, hotels, airports, and conferences.
Exactly how unsafe are public hotspots? more...
- Work around a rare OS X 10.11 bug that can cause Cloak to stop working until it is restarted.
- Work around a timing issue on OS X 10.11 that can cause us to incorrectly trust a Wi-Fi network when the machine wakes up.
- Treat all system VPNs (PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec) as trusted networks and do not automatically secure them.
- Update local copies of synced preferences more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- A registered Cloak account