Resize Sense is a batch image resizer/cropper/converter known for its flexibility and convenience. To illustrate its flexibility: using custom size and saving presets, you can easily resize many images, each one to several different sizes, and save them in various formats with different filename patterns. All this in a single batch operation, in a few minutes!
You can also crop and straighten individual images manually if required, and copy these settings to other images. Resize Sense lets you decide what to do if, for example, the image aspect ratio changes: crop, deform, or add borders. Or when the image is too more...
- Adds the GPS (location) metadata support.
- Allows commas in the output filename pattern.
- Adds options to remove IPTC and EXIF metadata.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Fixes Image Browser selection when thumbnails are partly visible.
- Fixes the first filename in the Image Browser that was sometimes not shown correctly.
- OS X 10.7 or later