Ghost Hunter is a utility that is designed to allow users to quickly and efficiently delete invisible files, Ghost Hunter also includes many other rich features for file management. One major enhancement of Ghost Hunter is its ability to quickly find the application that created the file you have selected, no more comparing creator types.
Ghost Hunter incorporates the point and click features of Mac OS side by side with advanced features such as key combinations for speedy volume navigation. Some advanced features of Ghost Hunter include: the ability to see just invisible files or visible and invisible files; detailed information more...
- Fixes a bug where the help text would display in the wrong window was fixed
- The registration system no longer requires you to connect to the Internet
- The hex editing window resizes properly
- Added a dialog explaining the Kill All command before it is executed
- Selecting the close command no longer closes the "Shortcuts" window
- When copying from more...