Apple Configurator makes it easy for anyone to mass configure and deploy iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in a school, business, or institution. Three simple workflows let you prepare new iOS devices for immediate distribution, supervise devices that need to maintain a standard configuration, and assign devices to users. Quickly update 30 devices at a time to the latest version of iOS, configure settings, and install apps and data for your students, employees, or patrons. Apple Configurator can be used by larger organizations and businesses to set up new devices, install enterprise apps, and enroll each device with a Mobile more...
- Improvements to iTunes Store authentication, including a fix for failure to authenticate with certain Apple IDs
- Devices are erased before restoring a backup
- Support for new configuration profile payloads and settings introduced in iOS 8
- Content Filter: Plug-in filter type
- Email and Exchange: Per-message S/MIME encryption more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software