JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- [New] Added the "Non-Intrusive Ads" filter list that can be enabled. It is NOT on by default and all ads will continue to be blocked.
- [Changed] Compress data to save space and improve performance. Newly exported backups will also be smaller. Your old backups will continue to work.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later