JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Add support for using .tld in @domain, @match, @include, and @exclude user script keys.
- Add support for relative paths in @resource and @require user script keys.
- Add support for @noframes in user scripts.
- Custom download URLs can now be assigned to user scripts.
- User scripts added from a URL that do not contain a downloadURL attribute will more...
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later