JS Blocker is a Safari extension that protects your privacy and keeps you safe on the web by blocking scripts and others from tracking you-similar to NoScript for Firefox.
- Quickly and easily block advertisers, tracking agencies, and social media networks from monitoring your online activity.
- Prevent websites from figuring out where you came from.
- Prevent all scripts on the webpage from being allowed to run.
- Block frames, AJAX requests, embeds, objects, videos, and hide images.
- Added an update checker.
- Rules are now created with a single click. Simply click the items you want to allow or block and the page will automatically reload with the changes you made.
- Rules in the rule list are now paginated for better performance.
- Loading the filter rules in the rule list is now much faster.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Apple Safari 6.1 or later