Every time you copy code pieces Flycut store it in history. Later you can past it using Shift-Command-V even if you have something different in your current clipboard. You can change hotkey and other settings in preferences.
- Sticky mode by default disabled
- clips and settings sync with Dropbox
- navigate in sticky mode through clips using J, K keys (vi style)
- bezel popup animation (Preferences -> Appearance)
- remove clips with Delete key
- option to change size of bezel (Preferences -> Appearance)
- option to skip password protection fields (Preferences more...
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later