ClipExporter opens exported Final Cut Pro X projects (fcpxml) and exports each clip as a Quicktime reference movie, Nuke file or Syntheyes importable file. If you use the export feature for After Effects the whole timeline will be reconstructed by translating your edits and many parameters. It creates shot based folders with custom subfolders and extends each clip with handle frames.Features
- Exports Quicktime reference movies. These files can be opened in other more...
- ClipExporter has been rewritten from scratch.
- Lower memory consumption and speed increase when exporting big projects.
- Removed Roles on/ off switch. To export clips with roles assigned, simply click the checkbox for that role. Leaving all roles unchecked exports the complete timeline. Use alt+click to switch on all roles at once.
- Added an export log more...
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Final Cut Pro X 10.0.1 or later