Link Radar reports new inbound links from other websites to your own site(s) based on your Google Analytics data. As soon as a website refers a visitor to you (and has never done so in the past) it will show up in Link Radar with the exact URL.
Link Radar is great for:
- Knowing when somebody mentions your site in a blog post
- Seeing when somebody reviews one of your products/apps and links to your site
- Reaching out and engaging in the conversation
- Static HTML websites more...
- Solved: users with more than 10 web properties/profiles wold sometimes see an error ("user rate limit exceeded") when adding a new website.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor