- Keep your menu bar icons ordered as you want!
- Define profiles for your icons' order and automatically change the order as you wish. Useful if you have different needs between your work and home, or to hide all of them the time of a presentation, or ... as you want!. Faster than dragging-and-dropping the icons.
- Define groups of items in your menu bar and improve its appearance.
- Use the "Behind the Curtain" feature, and hide the items you need but do not want to see, such as Notification Center.
- MenuBar ReArranger can more...
- [Bug Fix] Bug preventing a quick rearrangement using the "Current Items Order" profile.
- OS X 10.7 or later