Trout is a brainstorming utility which is loosely based on the mind mapping concept that allows you to rapidly associate ideas and help you organise your ideas in a non-linear way.
- It could assist you with organising an event or solving a problem.
- You are not restricted from cross linking your nodes and links may be labelled.
- Your ideas can be categorised with color and icons and you can use images from your own Photo library to assist.
- You can also work with your mind maps on the iPad version.
- You can import and export Freemind format and export Graphviz format.
- For anyone who needs it, allows you to use super-sized maps.
- Some bugs with the split-view fixed.
- OS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software