7toX for Final Cut Pro brings your Final Cut Pro 7 projects forward to Final Cut Pro X so you can use Apple's powerful new professional editing tools to update or finish your older projects. The lightweight application is simple to use, with drag-and-drop support and progress information. 7toX translates important metadata from your Final Cut Pro 7 Project.
Note: App can be downloaded, but requires serial number to use; no trial available.
- Bug fix for clips and secondary storylines connected to a primary clip whose frame rate is different from the timeline's frame rate
- Bug fix for Premiere Pro leaving out clip start or end values when a transition has been removed
- Bug fix for unsupported timecode in MP4 files
- Bug fix for footage recorded with the "24 hour max" timecode flag off
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Final Cut Pro version 10.0.6 or later
- An application that exports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, etc.)