- To paste the content of a tray, click first at the place where you want to paste it, then on the tray.
- To put a text on a tray, one of the ways is to drag-and-drop it.
- It is possible to store up to 150 texts.
TextOnTrays can also be used as a complementary keyboard for some characters which you find useful but which are not easily accessible.
Version 18.104.22.168.0 :
- It is now possible to use the same combination of the keys for three different actions:
- Launch the application TextOnTrays
- Hide the window(s) of TextOnTrays
- Display again this(these) window(s)
- Bugs fixed, some minor modifications.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later