OsiriX MD is cleared by the FDA, as a Class II Medical Device, for diagnostic imaging in medicine.
While based on the well known open-source project, OsiriX, it is not identical, because of the FDA regulations: each user is registered in our database and have a unique serial number to run OsiriX MD; each modification to the software has to be validated, strictly tested and described; each plugin has to be cleared by the FDA.These regulations will guarantee to the registered users that OsiriX MD is fully certified for medical imaging, including primary diagnosis.
OsiriX MD is the result of more than 5 years more...
- 34 improvements including:
- 3D ROI
- Alpha Angle ROI
- Unify Patient Identity: Generate new SeriesUID, new InstanceUID
- Better support of Ultrasound regions for Cardiology
- Add colors in database
- Edit Status items, with actions
- More options in PACS-On-Demand filters preferences
- Scheduled routing option
- Populate all more...
- OS X 10.8 or later