OsiriX MD is cleared by the FDA, as a Class II Medical Device, for diagnostic imaging in medicine.
While based on the well known open-source project, OsiriX, it is not identical, because of the FDA regulations: each user is registered in our database and have a unique serial number to run OsiriX MD; each modification to the software has to be validated, strictly tested and described; each plugin has to be cleared by the FDA.These regulations will guarantee to the registered users that OsiriX MD is fully certified for medical imaging, including primary diagnosis.
OsiriX MD is the result of more than 5 years more...
- 45 improvements including:
- Faster database I/O
- Automatic CMOVE detection on port 11112
- Better image scaling (protocols, window resizing)
- Faster 2D Viewer loading on multiple processors hardware
- Weasis 1.2.9
- Better printing (image size)
- JPEG-LS support in WADO
- Better LibreOffice support
- Database more...
- OS X 10.5 or later