GI20Editor is a software editor for the Roland GI-20 GK-MIDI guitar interface.
Besides being the only alternative to programming the device through a knob, a two digit display, and a few buttons, GI20Editor can greatly simplify the guitar/synthesizer connection experienced through the GI-20.
- Clear and easy access to all the GI-20 parameters.
- Save complete GI-20 setups as documents, for backup purposes and fast switching between different configurations.
- Import and export GI-20 dump files.
- Patch related copy, paste and swap commands.
- Direct connection more...
- The app is sandboxed.
- Each patch can send up to 8 user defined MIDI Control Change messages for each string/channel to the "synthesizer output" device.
- Small user interface improvements.