Connector transforms your iPhone, iPod Touch, or even your iPad into a wireless numeric keypad for your OS X computer. Very handy for laptops or those with a bluetooth wireless keyboard. NumPad Remote discovers your Mac in your local network automatically with no special setup required. Just make sure to download Connector below.
- Connects using your WiFi connection (no cables required)
- Automatically discovering computers in your local network with no setup required
- Comes with connection manager in case you have more than 1 computer. You can even connect to computers outside your local more...
- Overall bug fixes and performance improvements
- Connector is coming back to the Mac AppStore. You can download it there and it will be autoupdated like other AppStore apps.... However it usually takes Apple about 7 days to make a release in the AppStore. So if you want to get faster updates you can keep using this Developer signed version, as, from now on, both will be updated.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Compatible iOS device (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later)
- NumPad Remote 2.0 or later for iOS ($2.99)