Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts more...
- Added the ability to copy column name with data in Table Viewer.
- Crashed in SSH re-connection.
- Fixed the smart quotes/dashes issue in Query Builder.
- Fixed the data type issue when importing XLSX in Import Wizard.
- Fixed the creation of database/schema issue when no target database/schema name provided in Data Transfer.
- OS X 10.6 or later