Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts more...
- Unable to connect PostgreSQL with password contained single quote/backslash characters.
- Object List tab did not change when selecting nodes from connection tree.
- Unable to send email when running batch jobs using Command Line.
- Failed to save the order of connections in Navicat Cloud.
- Unable to transfer PostgreSQL index when index field contained function.
- OS X 10.6 or later