Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server Monitor to more...
- Added the ability to copy column name with data in Table Viewer.
- Crashed in SSH re-connection.
- Fixed the smart quotes/dashes issue in Query Builder.
- Fixed the data type issue when importing XLSX in Import Wizard.
- Fixed the creation of database/schema issue when no target database/schema name provided in Data Transfer.
- OS X 10.6 or later