Clarify streamlines the workflow of capturing multiple screenshots, organizing them into a document, marking up the images, adding text, and sharing your document as a PDF, Word file, or on the Web. View it in action!
The folks who love Clarify are using it when they need two or more images to:
- Explain a process
- Communicate changes they'd like designers/developers to make
- Submit bug reports
- Provide answers that consist of several steps
Clarify lets you:
- Capture one or more screenshots and/or more...
- Removed blog listing from WordPress XML-RPC. Clarify should only post to the configured end point.
- Edit > Duplicate Selection no longer enabled if you are editing text in the step.
- Clarify no longer adds the file extension back to name when exporting image files in the Mac App Store version.
- Clicking on the more...
- OS X 10.7 or later