SixtyFour facilitates the setting of a preference to force a 64-bit app to open in 32-bit mode. Forcing a 64-bit app to open in 32-bit mode reduces its memory usage significantly.
Running most if not all apps in 32-bit mode on systems that have little memory available can potentially lead to an increase in overall system performance. That means you can keep your Mac running longer, but running better.
If you intend to run more apps at the same time, and, at the same time, maintain system performance, but can't upgrade to the newer, faster Macs with more RAM, this is the app for you!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Updated build of ProcessTimer, now with numerous new features
- New super directory filter Go feature
- SixtyFour Agent now launches the very first time SixtyFour launches
- Fix Open With feature under OS X 10.5
- Some fixes for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Main window is not more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Support for earlier systems in Related Links