Window Tidy allows you to manage windows with ease.
How many times have you had to keep switching between documents when you wished you could just see them all at the same time? For example, composing an email whilst referencing information on a spreadsheet and a PDF? The process of dragging and resizing these windows manually is very fiddly and time consuming. And then when you're done, you've got to move them all back! Step in Window Tidy.
You can view a screencast of Window Tidy in action by clicking the screencast link on our product website:
- Fixes for OS X 10.9 and 10.10
- Fix Improving reliability when detecting windows being dragged
- Fix for bug preventing layouts displaying when taking screen captures
- Fix for multiple display support issues
- Fixed the Window Capture functionality for copying an image of a window to the clipboard
- Fix for the function to set background more...
- OS X 10.5 or later