When performing OCR, PDFScanner adds the recognized text directly to the scanned image as an invisible layer, so the text can be selected and copied just like in other PDF files.
- Support for all scanners that are supported by the Mac OS X Image more...
- Full Yosemite support
- User interface modernization
- Option to automatically determine source (flatbed or document feeder)
- Applescript and Automator support
- Improved performance and quality when importing images
- Ledger paper format support
- Lots of bug fixes
- OS X 10.8 or later