When performing OCR, PDFScanner adds the recognized text directly to the scanned image as an invisible layer, so the text can be selected and copied just like in other PDF files.
- Support for all scanners that are supported by the Mac OS X more...
- New icon.
- Even better compression for black and white scans.
- Auto thresholding for software black and white conversion.
- Menu action to convert docs to black and white.
- Revert page menu action to go back to scanned version of a page.
- Book page separation in crop view.
- Improved border detection in crop view. more...
- OS X 10.7 or later