MacSQL is a robust solution for database management on the Mac. A fully AppleScriptable application, MacSQL provides Web authors, publishers, and developers with a simple, graphical way to interact with SQL databases. MacSQL supports native connections to MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, PostgreSQL,Microsoft SQL Server, OpenBase and FrontBase. Other features include a comprehensive Schema Viewer for viewing and editing schema, a Create Table Tool for designing new tables, the ability to generate PHP and Embed Perl pages, FileMaker Pro synchronization, import of text files, and export of data in tab-delimited, CVS, SQL commands, XML, HTML, or more...
- MacSQL is a Universal application that runs on PowerPC- and Intel-based Maces.
- A new MySQL 4.1+ plugin that supports connecting to MySQL 4.1 and greater database servers (fully licensed from MySQL AB).
- A new PostgreSQL 8.1+ plugin offering greater speed and SSL support.
- Job Manager supports scheduled, unattended exports including rotation of more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software