iCaching allows you to import, organize, manage, explore and export your geocaches on your Mac. A native, fast Mac app. Tested and works on OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Import multiple GPX-files (pocketqueries) at the same time, by the import button, or drag-and-drop them into iCaching. Each GPX-file will be imported into its own folder.
- You can easily add folders and organize your geocaches with drag and drop. Each cache has only one instance in the database.
- Extra waypoints (for multi's) are added to the cache and visible on the waypoints-tab. Logs are added and sorted on the logs-tab. Every time you more...
- Bugfix sorting cache table
- Bugfix CSV export line feeds
- OS X 10.6.8 or later