iCaching is an indispensable tool for geocachers. Import, organize, manage, explore, and export your geocaches with iCaching, a fast, native Mac app. Tested on Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite.
- Import - Import GPX-files with geocache data straight from Geocaching.com from within the app, import GPX or LOC files using the import button, or drag-and-drop them into iCaching. Each GPX file will be imported into its own folder. iCaching also supports the Geocaching Live API. You can query the geocaching.com database straight from within iCaching. more...
- When exporting to GPX HTML comment tags are removed from the logs to prevent issues with Garmins reading the file
- Secure input field for GCVote password
- More Garmin devices listed
- Possible crash when importing geocache_visits file
- Possible crash when encountering Trackable without goal description more...
- OS X 10.9 or later