AutoCAD 2014, one of the world's leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools, lets you design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features. Maximize productivity by using powerful tools for design aggregation and documentation, connecting and streamlining your design and documentation workflows. AutoCAD 2014 is available on Windows and Mac OS, allowing you to work natively on your platform of choice. Extend the power of AutoCAD when you purchase as part of the AutoCAD Design Suite, providing easy-to-use visual communication workflows.
Problems reported with the Customer Error Reporting utility:
- Crash when making blocks in some situation.
- Crash when copy/paste in some drawings.
- Random crash during drawing and editing.
- Crash at startup due to some user profiles more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- One of the following:
- Mac Pro 4,1 or later (Mac Pro 5,1 or later recommended)
- MacBook Pro 5,1 or later (MacBook Pro 10,1 with Retina Display or later recommended)
- iMac 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended)
- Mac mini 3.1 or later (Mac mini 4.1 or later recommended)
- MacBook Air 2.1 or later
- MacBook 5.1 or later (MacBook 7.1 or later recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB free disk space for download and installation (3 GB recommended)
- All graphics cards on supported hardware
- 1,280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- Apple Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse.
- OS X-compliant printer
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software