Goto Anything. Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines, or words. Triggered with ?P, it is possible to:
- Type part of a file name to open it.
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and : to go to a line number.
- Sublime Text 3 beta is now available from http://www.sublimetext.com/3
- Removed expiry date
- Backported various fixes from Sublime Text 3
- Improved minimap click behavior. The old behavior is available via the
copy_with_empty_selectionsetting, to control the behavior of the copy more...